Saturday, November 12, 2011

Dedication: Harry Potter!


I just finished watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2. I am deeply heartbroken for the fact that it is officially over. I cannot fathom what I am going to look forward to now. Umm certainly not Breaking Dawn part 2. Harry Potter has forever been a part of my life since I picked up the first book, 12 years ago. The series has had a major impact on my life, and Harry will always have a place in my heart. I am just sad that I purchased the VERY LAST Harry Potter DVD to be released.....EVERR!!! UGHH... The story of Harry Potter was not just another book I read. It touched me. I could close my eyes and imagine I was right in the middle of Hogwarts with him Hermione & Ron. It was a magical adventure for me...I didn't think it would end so soon. I am going to miss soo much, but I'll still watch the movies, play games and read the books. Harry Potter will forever be a apart of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment