Tuesday, December 20, 2011

SauliBert [♥]♥

There are a few people on twitter who still refuse to believe that Adam Lambert && Sauli Koskinen are actually together. They say their relationship is for publicity. Okay, what kind of publicity? One, Adam is anything BUT a fame whore! He would NEVER use another person just for his own benefits. Then there is the part where Adam stated that he never lies to his fans. He would not lie about his relationship. Adam is a very romantic person, and I truly believe that he & Sauli are together. In all the pictures I have seen of them two, he looks so happy and full of love. I don't think he would "fake it" at all. I am just sick of people calling Adam & Sauli's relationship a fraud. I don't particularly think that Sauli is the most attractive guy on the planet, but if he makes Adam happy than that's wonderful. It's hard enough with out being a celebrity to find the right match; true love. Adam seems to be in love with Sauli, so why hate on their relationship and call it a fraud? :( It's hard enough to find love in the world as it is. And being "Glamberts" is all about promoting love and equality. I just wish some people would be more supportive of their relationship. In case you have any doubts that SauliBert is a "fraud" here are a few pictures to support my point of view. They make such a cute couple. So why in the hell would Adam & Sauli "fake" a relationship. Every picture Adam is smiling bright for the camera. This is what love looks like. Just because some fans want Adam to be with Tommy, they don't see how beautiful these two look together. *sigh* I wish I had a love like theirs! I really hope Adam & Sauli have a wonderful Holiday together!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know than Adam was a guy, but he is happy is his problem, not the others. I think than the people tolks too much before know.
    xx :3

    ReplyDelete