Monday, May 20, 2013

Confessions of the Heart

To My Dragon,
   This has been building up inside me and I really can't find the nerves to confess everything to you right away, so I am writing them down. I doubt you will read this: 1. Because you don't hardly get on twitter and 2. I am not sure if I am ready for you to read this yet. I just know I need to write them down or else I am going to go insane. So here it goes baby.
 The past six months with you has been exceptional. I have really gotten to know you as a person and I enjoy spending time with you and hanging out with you, even if it is just once a week. I know this may seem selfish, but I would like to spend just a little more time with you, yeah our schedules conflict a lot, but we can make it work. We always do. I just feel so happy when I am with you. When I am not with you I find myself thinking about you. I see your smile in my head and your deep eyes, and it just makes me smile. You make me happy. I have to say lately that you have become the best part of my life, even when I am at work; you know what I mean by that one. haha. Each day I spend with you is a great day. It doesn't matter if we go out or stay in and watch Netflix, as long as I am with you that is all that matters baby. I must confess that you have become the better part of my life, and I don't ever want to change that. You are the only thing that makes sense in my life right now. And it has made determined to find a better job, one that pays more. Don't get me wrong I like my current job, and let's face it if I never did work there I would have never met you. So I am blessed for my job at the moment, it's just time I found something better. I have goals and plans. I want to be able to get a better paying job so I can afford my own apartment. If I ever get my own apartment you can come and stay with me as long as you would like. You can even have your friends and family come over as well. I wouldn't care. I just want us to be together. Speaking of your friends and family, I want to meet them. It's time. haha. I know they know about me, and you tell me stories about them as well. But I would really like to meet them. I understand this is all new to you, but now I am starting to feel like you're hiding me from them that you don't want them to meet me or vice versa. Are you embarassed of me? I honestly don't think so because you take me out all the time. I really am not trying to be a bitch baby, just confessing everything here. I just want to be more involved in your life and do things with you. I want to go on trips with you and your brother. Not all of them some of them would be fun. I just want us to be able to go places and have fun with your friends and family. Maybe even have a few cook outs this summer. That would be awesome! And you can come here and meet my crazy mom. We don't get a long as well anymore. I wish I knew why. She can be so needy sometims and if she doesn't get her way she can be a little bitchy as well. Well, I am starting to stray from the main topic...you.
Now here comes the really scary part. I know you probably don't feel exactly the same way but I need you to know this I have fallen in love with you, my Dragon. I can't exactly remember when, but it happened. You always joke about how much of an ass you can be, but I don't see it. Deep inside you are a caring person and one of the sweetest guys I know. That's why I have fallen in love with you. You are a gentleman and just so amazing...you are anything but an ass. We all have our moments where we "make an ass" of ourselves, but you're not a douche like all the other guys I guess that's why I developed a crush on you back in Sepetember. You are a real caring nice guy, and that is hard to find anymore, and it helps that you're really SEXY! haha. I have never been in a relationship like this one before, but I know I never want it to end. It's true though, I love you deeply and I don't want to lose you over this. I know how new this for you just as for me and it is scary. Please baby, don't push me away because of this. I have never been in love before at all, but I am most certain I am in love with you!! Don't shut me out now baby. You are the only guy I have ever opened up to and let in so much, but like I said in the beginning, I doubt you'll read this. I know relationships aren't perfect by any means, but I will fight for you and for us. I have never felt so strongly about someone before. To be honest, all the guys in my past were just for sex. I never really developed true feelings for them. With you, it's so much more than just sex. I believe we have an intimate emotional connection which is fueled by our trust for each other. I know you have friends that are girls, which you text, but I don't think you "like" any of them or would ever cheat on me. I highly doubt that, so baby, please don't prove me wrong. Haha. I wish I could get your feedback on this, but I am too nervous to let you read this. Maybe one day I shall share it with you. So there it is. Everything I have been holding in for a few months. Please don't hate me baby or push me away. I need you now!
Love Always,
Monica N Mullins

1 comment:

  1. Hey, very touching letter, and honest.
    I wish I could be getting letters like this from a girl.

    ReplyDelete